Sunday 16 June 2013

Poster Examples

Concocted these little promotional/title poster for the final film. This is merely a draft/example as It was done on paint on my home laptop.

This one was done by screenshotting different parts of the film and cutting strips and moving them round, overlaying them with a repeating 'this is art'. Credits are on the front as would be on a real one and the title at the bottom which is a crop of my screenprint I did. 


This one was a simple screenshot and crop. All I did was draw a cross over the eye to symbolise society is blinded and put the title over the eye to suggest 'everything is so obvious if we just open our eyes, wake up'. I like the concept of both of these designs but as they are rough paint versions I would possibly like to work on them in photoshop If I get the chance to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment